Hey guys, I was tagged to take part in the Self Love Tag and as I haven’t posted in a while ( uni took over) I thought this would be a good way to get back into things. Plus it’s a good opportunity for myself to reflect 😊 and you may get to learn a couple of things about me.
Answer all the questions honestly.
Tag 5 people who you want to bring a bit of happiness to.
What is something that is getting you down at the moment?
In all honesty it’s a combination of things, it feels like soo much is going on at the moment and I’m just here trying to keep my head above water. Mainly I’d say accommodation (but I’m working on it ) 😉 anything else I can deal with.
What is something that makes you happy?
A mixture of things really – I love going to quiet parks and taking it all in, and zoning out to some good music. I like chilling and gassing with good friends and benefiting from all those endorphins in the gym 😉 I love being around happy positive people it rubs off on you even when you’re not in the mood.
Name 3 guilty pleasures!
- Singing badly out of tune – the worst one is singing ‘if you love me – brownstone” I honestly feel like I strain my vocal chords. I won’t be on the Xfactor anytime soon!
- Scratching my weave with a rat tail comb! I don’t care the itch is real! I suffer from dry scalp so its always a struggle.
- The film Mean Girls! I don’t care this film is grool!
What is something about yourself you’d like to improve on?
If you have read my other posts then the whole eating situation is probably number 1 to be honest. Another thing would just be to improve my health both physically and mentally and also getting stronger through training in the gym.
When was the last time you belly laughed?
Earlier today – I love my team at work they are amazing such a diverse group of characters, I think we must laugh everyday.
What is your biggest insecurity/fear?
oh well erm… I don’t always like being around very large groups of people, I hate feeling like people are staring at me and judging me.
Name a song that always cheers you up when you’re down.
mmm Dirty Diana (It had to be MJ didn’t it! Superfan here) Not so much for the message but I feel cheerier attempting to screech along with him.
Name 3 things you like about yourself.
- I’m pretty ambitious especially when it comes to my career and I like that I always go for what I want in terms of opportunity.
- Most of the time I try to see the positive side of things even when things are really shitty and I can’t see a way out I still think well…it can only get better.
- Mmm there must be a third…I’d say I’m quite friendly and I like that as I don’t meet that many friendly people although it does have its drawbacks sometimes.
What is an achievement that has made you proud of yourself this year?
Well that’s a tough one – I think sometimes we fail to celebrate our small achievements and dismiss them so I’m going to go with the successful marketing campaign that I delivered at work launching a new family activity which has met and exceeded its financial targets.
Tell us your happiest memory.
Hmm that’s a tough one but I think it has to just be being on a private beach in Portugal with fresh food from the barbeque and not a care in the world listening to the waves.
That’s my happy place although every time I see my grandad he never fails to make me smile and laugh – How can one man be sooo happy and full of life, I LOVE IT <3
Thank you for tagging me Becky (The Owlet) – I really enjoyed reading yours – guys check her out!
Good Vibes always xx